Thursday 3 September 2015

“I Don’t Know If I Have A Child Somewhere”- Don Jazzy

“I Don’t Know If I Have A Child Somewhere”- Don Jazzy
“I Don’t Know If I Have A Child Somewhere”- Don Jazzy
Speaking to THE NET in Mauritius where Mavin Boss Don Jazzy and several celebrities are for the DSTV content event, Don talked about his plans for marriage, the possibility of him having a child somewhere out of wedlock and he further hit the point of being in a relationship with his mystery Girlfriend who he calls ONOME he said : “You know my boo is Onome, she just finished school now” On when he is getting married he said “I have absolutely no idea On having a child out of wedlock he said “I don’t know if I have a child somewhere, but for now, I don’t. I don’t actually mind if someone comes and says this 9-year-old boy is your son and we do a test and I see it’s mine, I won’t mind. But if I have a child before wedding, then I won’t get married anymore because there’s no point” If your out there silently saving Don Jazzy ‘s child waiting for the right time to come public, this is the best time to do so. Adios’

No comments:

Post a Comment