Wednesday 2 September 2015

JJC: ‘Why I Adore Kate Henshaw’

JJC ‘Why I Adore Kate Henshaw’
Popular music producer cum hit-maker, Abdul Rasheed Bello better known as JJC is famous for his role in the music career of popular African stars such as D’banj and Don Jazzy to mention a few.
Fresh from the release of his new album, JJC is gradually taking his place among the finest Nigerian music stars.
In a chat with ERAVE, the proud father of three who is still single lifted the lids on how much affection he has for Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw. According to him, he was hooked after listening to Kate Henshaw promises for her people during her quest to run for an elective post in the last Nigerian general elections.
In his words, “I saw an article about what she was planning to do for her State if she was given a chance to join the State’s House Of Assembly. She made them a lot of promises and I got hooked. I saw that as quite an inspirational speech, so I approached her and we did a song together which was titled ‘See Us Now’.
When probed further if he has a crush on the actress, JJC swiftly responded, “No! I actually, saw Kate Henshaw’s performance once at a banquet and I thought she would be perfect to pass the message to the people. I like her uniqueness. I have been looking forward to a chance for Nigerian music industry and Nollywood to come together for the common good of the masses. With Kate, I have made that happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment